Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hello Mr Noodle

Do you know who Mr Noodle is? "Nah, na, nah, na, Elmo's world."

What can I say? (do you know which radio talk show host says that alot?) I'm glad gas is not as expensive as Pepsi. I paid $1.37 for a 16oz bottle of lime Pepsi today. That's $5.48 a gallon! The truck only took $33 to fill up at $2.45 a gallon. Some bottled water is still more expensive than gas which I find rather humorous. Who buys water that expensive? Rich, urban dwelling, liberals, probably.

I was glad for cold water today, though. Man, was it hot! My daughter (who will from this point fwd be referred to as Greenbean) and I drove to Palmyra and back to the Lehigh Valley today in our std cab toyota tacoma w/ no air conditioning. We were so hot (like pedro). The thermometer was swinging between normal and that red line above normal the whole trip back. Greenbean and I had a good time playing the my-hand-on-top game. Grammy also got to hang out w/ her while I was at Lowe's boosting their corporate profits.

Wifey worked most of today canning tomatoes (which Greenbean has a fettish for) and is hopefully getting ready for bed soon b/c my eyes are very scratchy and heavy.

over

No comments: