Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rep. Curt Weldon Calls for Independant Investigation Into Able Danger Cover Up

I was listening to Michael Savage on my way home this evening and had the privelage of hearing Congressman Curt Weldon give a dynamite speech about Col. Tony Shaffer and the Able Danger cover up by the DIA (defense intelligence agency). Rep. Weldon is going to this man's defense because the DIA is trying to destroy his life. Col. Shaffer is the whistleblower who, I guess, first told the public (and Rep. Weldon) about the existence of Able Danger. The whole story is here, at the New American. Savage claims that this cover up is bigger than Watergate, DeLay and Rove and listening to Weldon's speech, I agree. We need to know why there is a cover up. WHY DID 3,000 AMERICANS HAVE TO DIE WHEN OUR MILITARY KNEW THE AL QUADA CELL WAS HERE?

Nate came across this excellent and seemingly far more informative blog which we have added to our links at the left: Bitter Greens Gazette. We will try to read it and emphasize, disagree or comment on it but you should read it yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for those adorable pictures!!! hope ur having a super week and u have a super weekend! Love you! byes!

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember writing that, so maybe I wasn't even the one who wrote it. Or maybe I was just looking for something to do. I don't remember it was too long ago. Mostly people start IMing me and saying weird things like "update much?" and then I'm like "if you care so much just leave a comment" but they never do, so I just put stuff to make them go away. *blink* I ingested aspertame from the gum I chewed today. I think I'm going to get MS if I don't stop soon. I look up the symptoms for it yesterday, but i don't really remember whether an eye twitch was one of them.