Thursday, August 31, 2006

Governor seen signing bill on non-California power

Governor seen signing bill on non-California power
Correct me if I am wrong but this looks like it has the fingerprints of the "environmental whacko" left all over it. I understand the need to protect and conserve our environment. In principle, I support many such causes. Hmmmm...

Q: California needs more electricity than is available, right?

Q: I'm not that smart but shouldn't CA be building more power plants and buying MORE power from out of state to meet its growing demand?

Q: How "dirty" is a coal burning power plant?

Q: Isn't C02 necessary for healthy plants?

Q: How many coal burning power plants running for 10 years straight would it take to generate as much greenhouse gas as one volcanoe erupting?

Q: Can anyone blame me for being skeptical of a cause that Al Gore advocates?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you becoming a politician?