Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Home Depot Stinks

I don't know why I continue to patronize the Home Depot. Their products continue to disappoint me. Does anyone else despise Home Depot? Unfortunately since we bought our house necessity and urgency has forced us to spend alot of money there. They were the closest store that we knew would have what we needed.
My most recent gripe is regarding an Echo trimmer attachment that wouldn't fasten to the trimmer shaft bolt. I will be returning this attachment and taking my business to a local hardware store. I've found service at our local hardware stores to be far superior and closer to home.
Anyway... I'm tired and this is pointless.

over

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for blogspot!

boo for home depot (not sure that i hate them but they sound pretty shady!)

~ amy m.

Becky L said...

My hubby Andrew doesnt like Home Depot either. We tend to grace Lowes with our presence instead-- even though its a bit further away.